Whose website is this?
Hello, Internet! It's me, your friend, Justin Searls. You might know me for co-founding Test Double or maybe you'll recognize me by this picture of my face from back when Twitter was a thing:
In any case, this web site is now my preferred place for dishing takes on the Internet.
This site's content is syndicated elsewhere in a few ways:
- You can subscribe to just about everything I create via RSS
- The main feed of this site is mirrored on my Mastodon timeline
- My Shots ar cross-posted to Instagram
- My Tubes are hosted on my YouTube channel and embedded here, because I'm too lazy to figure out how to host them elsewhere—so please like, subscribe, and mash that 🔔
- If none of that hits the spot, I put out an e-mail newsletter once a month with the goal of being the least bad e-mail newsletter in the world
I also have a LinkedIn account, but it's probably telling that we're this far down the page and I couldn't tell you what the hell LinkedIn is for other than curating some kind of Pokemon collection of work-adjacent connections.
Just want to send me an e-mail? I'm touched. Please send me your takes to firstname.lastname@example.org.