A convenient truth
Lots of good convenience store discoveries this week!
- A pizza sandwich filled with wieners and taco meat.
- Bread-flavored gummies.
- Fried and seasoned chicken skin, closely resembling the bottom of a KFC bucket
- A canned whiskey that comes pre-mixed with water.
- Individually-packaged cups of orange jelly housed in a larger cup
- Sparkling water that's been fortified with… a lot of fiber?
- Tangerine-flavored gummies designed to look like little popsicles
- Frozen chocolate banana chunks made with otherwise-wasted bananas
So much innovation!